When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

which to go for... 111 Noob or H-fact.N-series

spitfire

Faced the same decision over the last couple of days. Spoke to Joshua at Perfect Clones and he said that the new H Factory N is better. His comments are below. I ordered the H Factory N today and the QC pics he sent look great. So far Joshua has been extremely helpful and I can't fault his service.

"The H Factory 111 is better.. It is real superlume.. .. and this is also updated with new vintage hands.. and Crystal is far superior...

N factory watch is not superlume as claim. this is already being reported widely that the lume is bad ..especially the hands..

and the hands are not updated."

For me the real step forward on the Noob version though is the crown guard. This has always been the flaw that I can't live with, but now it's been squared off it looks great.

Both have flaws, so it depends on which ones you can live with. A discussion on RG pointed out that there was a transitionary period where the N series came with both Pre-V and Post-V hands...so I believe you can't lose whatever hands the rep comes with.

I've just ordered the Noob 111n...will post pics when it's here.