When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob Buying Questions?

Bertini4u

1.Does anyone make this with swiss movement http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41_210&products_id=5875

2.Is this watch better only because of swiss movement and is that why it is much more expensive? http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41_210&products_id=5626

Any responds will help! Thank You in Advance

Hi mate,

First noob replica advice (too almost all of us) - stop coming into the rep world and having such respect and craving for something that can be tracked back to that small alp state! Sure, people there are OK, but asian movements are actually great for a fraction of the cost. Sure, you could hunt down an ETA 7750 for some $400 and asks someone to help you install it. But I don't think it'll make you a happier man. Just my 2 cents :)

• Like 2

Hi mate,

First noob replica advice (too almost all of us) - stop coming into the rep world and having such respect and craving for something that can be tracked back to that small alp state! Sure, people there are OK, but asian movements are actually great for a fraction of the cost. Sure, you could hunt down an ETA 7750 for some $400 and asks someone to help you install it. But I don't think it'll make you a happier man. Just my 2 cents :)

Thank You so much for the advice I am just worrying about the long jevity of the watch I do want to buy something that is going to last a couple of month and die on me... Also what is "Tracked back to that small alp state"?