When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

23-44200 Spring Bars

omgiv

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone has tried Start Time Supply's RP23-16613S bars? I have a genuine set of 23-44200 spring bars for my 93250 bracelet and have been trying to find an economical duplicate. I have tried several from ofrei and haven't found a good fit. I ordered some recently from wholesaleoutlet990 on eBay that looked okay. I got them in the mail yesterday and they are really short. They fit the bracelet fine and they will fit to the watch, but I would not trust them. The portion that goes into the holes in the case is just too short. You can clearly see how much shorter they are to the genuine bars. I have been meaning to try STS's spring bars but they are out of stock. If anyone has tried them, can you share your experiences? Thanks!!!

DSC_0001-1.jpg

The swiss made springbars from StarTime they are basically identical to genuine.

I have used them for years with no failures and the springs stay strong after many r/r.

Springbars for late no hole submariners are also good for projects where you need a stronger/thicker 2mm od x 20mm lug size springbar for rubber/nylon straps etc.