When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thinking of purchasing this for my first rep

whoopy12

Thanks! Yes I've read By-tor's Omega guide, however I guess I should be a bit more specific. I have fallen in love with the dial color combination of the linked watch above (along with the red-colored moon-landing date), and wanted to know if anyone had encountered any problems with that watch in particular. I love the traditional moon watches as well, but this just looks FANTASTIC with a mesh band (which I intend to purchase).

post-43094-0-85942100-1331059276.jpg

Buy what you like...it's your money.

But anyone who knows anything about watches In general....will know this is a replica. The sweeping chrono hand Is a huge give away.

If this dosent bother you...enjoy. :) I personally would look for a model with the proper working movement...Lemania or Asian 7750. But the sub dial spacing will be off due to the modified movement.

Mike

We-Have-seen-the-Light1_md__83447_zoom.jpg

But why from timesshop.net? never heard of them :g:....but i see the RWI there so guess its allright

I've seen a couple of threads here with people asking if timesshop was a scam site, due to slow service and their communication issues. I hear the site is trusted on RWI though, so all's good. But don't take my word for it, I'm not a member on RWI.

Oh btw..I think thats a fantasy model..there's a Michael Schumacher Legend with a cream dial.

It might be a good idea to take your time and check out some of the Speedmaster models. If you really like the one from TS...fine. :)

The one below is the only one I know of with the white dial and black sub dial config.

Take your time...we're not going anywhere. ;)

Mike

PS...I also ran across this one...looks more like the one you like. These are the genuine article.

post-19368-0-64501600-1331063926.jpg

post-19368-0-13385700-1331064515.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

I've had a hard time determining WHICH watch it is as well. So it very well could be fantasy. However the picture that I posted earlier was from a genuine watch forum (at least i'm fairly sure).

(Pictures are about halfway down)

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f20/omega-seamaster-po-42mm-w-mesh-band-44788.html

• 3 months later...