When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TH Grand Carrera calibre 36 RS2

Abdel

Hi Community !,

this my first Replica und my first Post ;-) i have to say this is a great Forum.

i love Tag Heuer watches. today I received this QC Images.

What do you think about the qualitiy of this Rep. ?

I just need some opinions.

thanks guys for any comments.

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

Hi I'm new to this forum...I've been looking around gathering useful information and tip before I can place an order for my first rep and I must say that it was very helpful.

I'm looking for this exact model the grand carrera calibre 36RS as posted by Abdel

This rep looks nice and clean..but there are so many shops to buy from and its not so easy to find one which has one close to gen. This looks close enough tho. May I ask from which shop you got it?

I'm thinking of getting mine from puretime but I have noticed its got the wrong calibre engraved on the rotor - have to check that out first.

yourtrustytime also have a very nice rep - they look identical apart from the rotor engraving.

Hi I'm new to this forum...I've been looking around gathering useful information and tip before I can place an order for my first rep and I must say that it was very helpful.

I'm looking for this exact model the grand carrera calibre 36RS as posted by Abdel

This rep looks nice and clean..but there are so many shops to buy from and its not so easy to find one which has one close to gen. This looks close enough tho. May I ask from which shop you got it?

I'm thinking of getting mine from puretime but I have noticed its got the wrong calibre engraved on the rotor - have to check that out first.

yourtrustytime also have a very nice rep - they look identical apart from the rotor engraving.

Puretime is Good and I believe they fixed the rotor engrave. I personally always recommend using Andrew over at Trusty Time he has by far the best customer service ever! But most will tell you to go to the trusted dealers section and choose yourself. FYI most of the dealers have the same distributors to my knowledge.