When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SA3135 stem

Omega

Could someone please make a pic of his 3135 stem, mine gets broken and I need reference pic. Maybe I have something like this in my parts boxes.

Also it would be very helpful if someone knows if a gen 3135 stem works on the SA3135 movement? ATM I have only a 1570 stem here...

Thanks in advance for your help!

ZGPzVRSGPrQq.jpg

Welcome to the club! The stem problem in these watches is pretty well known, as is the fact a gen stem won't work. I haven't heard of anyone finding a stem that does work outside the factory that makes this little time bomb of a movement. I had two break on me. Got new stems from Puretime. And then got rid of the SA3135's for good. Stick to ETA's for reliability.

I have hundrets of stems here - from ETA, Rolex 1570, DG, Miyota, and also from Quartz movements. But nothing works, the SA3135 stem is very thin. And I think thats the problem...the stem is too thin! Or maybe the material is bad??? Really don't know.

I got a Sub with that movement, so I thought to wind it a bit up because the movement stops. And after the second turn it breaks... :frusty: