When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Arrival: H-Factory Custom 390

redwatch

After doing the review of the PAM 390 with mikellem and asimplefarmer, I knew that the 390 would eventually end up in my collection. However, when Josh started offering custom H-Factory PAM's, I knew I had to have one. One other member posted a custom 390 with a Ti case and i knew that was the combo to get. They should definitely make a gen version of this one!!!

Anyways, the build specs are:

PAM 390 dial

PAM 390 hands

PAM 177 titanium case set & case back

PAM 247 Ferretti Strap w/titanium buckle

I must say, I think this is one gorgeous combination. And the new rep Ferretti strap is simply outstanding! One of the softest rep straps out of the box that I have encountered yet!

5fd6e499.jpg

a29e04f2.jpg

c8c012c9.jpg

2cdeeb1c.jpg

af0b6f85.jpg

Incredible Lume!!!

4b14a7ce.jpg

Wrist Shot:

e6c1eade.jpg

Impressive I just meant order time until qc photos not including shipping but sounds like just 2-3 days?

Oh yes. Sorry. I placed the order a couple of days before the QC pics arrived in my inbox. Fantastic turn around time for a custom watch I'd say!

Wow, 2 days... that's fast.

I already have 390 but I am so tempted now to get another one in PVD case. I guess the only PVD case that H-Fact has is the 360. That could be pretty sweet.

Oh yes. Sorry. I placed the order a couple of days before the QC pics arrived in my inbox. Fantastic turn around time for a custom watch I'd say!

Love it

the 390 really should have been a Ti model

Latara

Just so you know for future purchases that strap is longer than most rep straps and longer than standard oem panerai straps

Your wrists are going to require a really long length so custom made you will need

Roger! I'm getting me one from Strap Culture or Stoneestraps, so many choices, I must have to flip a coin. 10-4.