When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Angusbridal {pure}

ramymounir

I am starting to believe that angus is a scam. i place an order 9 days ago since i paid they only responded once. the is the 7th day in a row without response about my order. i sent several email enquiring about the order but there is no luck. obviously the chat they have is not related t them, because they have no connection to sales. they have no idea about orders, they are just answering technical questions and if the watches are in stock. i placed a new order, the sales changed the status after 2 hours to "please pay" and still the first order ignored "payment confirmed". how long should i wait for QC? more than 10 days? i am starting to believe they are conns.

yes man i paid 9 days ago, and the status changed to payment confirmed. since then they only replied to one email. that was one week ago. then nothing. the chat service on their website is useless coz they always say please email sales we, we are not responsible. i tried to place a new order to check their response, they responded 2 hours later asking for money. But for my first order they are just keeping the ignore.

• 4 weeks later...

i would not say he is a scam but known to be quite slow in response. And U have to check the QC pics extremely thorough , as I ordered a Concord C1, Overall watch is great, just a minor issue, date not exactly aligned on the date window. I thought they would have done the QC checking a bit better. But the watch did arrive and they did send me parts like screws that fell off. I think you will get ur watch just that it may be slow. Good luck.