When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New Toy: Chronozilla 187

shultz

Hi there,

I just received my 187. It was a quick shot from our sales corner here a few days ago. Watch came from another member here and it was a pleasure to deal with him. Thanks Miles!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: It is a huge chrono and a nice adition to my Fiddy and Avenger chrono.

Below you can see the 187 on the work bench together wih my PAM061 and ready for a new dress: Carbon strap with blue stitches or better black shark skin with white stitches both purchased from BOB. Enjoy the pics and thanks to Miles again!

143629-16239.jpg

And another one (lousy digicam...)

143629-16240.jpg

The strap on my 061 is also a BOB. It is one of the huge 5mm (!) thick vertigo straps. I love these monsters :wub:

Edited by shultz

Hey Willith,

Isn't his the Pam 194 from EL?

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=14538

Ok, I mean a titanium version (accurate). ;) Thanks for the heads-up too though, I've been unable to visit much over the past few months. I'm making the most of it while I can today. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Although, since upgrading to the auto renewal RWG supporter payment plan, I've become un-moderatored. ;)