When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Very concerned with DLC job taking 4 months. Out $1200....

CrazyAlex

Hi guys, I'm very worried about my DLC coating job taking almost 4 months. I sent my new BK sub, along with payment to pbdad who received it on 12/08/2011. He said he's working with Avitt on this. That's 600$ watch and $600 for DLC service that he has had for almost 4 months and I don't know what the status is. I'm very concerned about this. Any suggestions?

Well...I'll refrain from the obvious quip concerning your handle, and ask you:

Have you discussed this issue with pbdad or avitt before posting here...???

have you contacted a moderator concerning this..???

I realize that you are a new guy, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to post stuff like this without first

discussing it with the folks that are most able to help you....

Avitt does not offer the service here and it is not an accident. Apparently he subsequently crapped out a while ago in the other forums but I do believe he is following through on the projects in- house. But you may well need to show a lot more patience. PBdad is good guy but for future reference when engaging on a project always look for the weakest link. In any case best of luck with your project and you are doing the right thing working this out with PBdad. He is a responsible guy and stand up person in my experience.