When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 390N

vmsdisc

I don't think so...I have this from Andrew and am very happy with it, one of the greatest reps out there.

Andrew told me tt his pc one of the best seller .

There's only one version of the 390 around and is from H factory. Of all the reviews I have read/seen is meant to be the shizzle. I own a gen Pam372 so I can't justify another period/vintage piece. However I just ordered my mate one..

Bro how soon will u be receiving yr unit . Maybe I wait for yr review before I order mine

Your next step is to buy a genuine Assolutamente strap for this, OR buy the replica Assolutamente strap from Kuvarsit Watch

I think Andrew give an option to purchase a gen strap with this unit . Cost usd 120 just for the strap

I think Andrew give an option to purchase a gen strap with this unit . Cost usd 120 just for the strap

I see on his page that he now (March 27) supplies the leather clad watch with the rep Assolutamente instead of the original rep leather band.

I do not see an option for purchasing the genuine Assolutamente on that page.

Note that the Cartel dealers Assolutamente rep is not as good as the Kuvarsit replica Assolutamente, from what I understand.

bro

tks for the info ,,.... mind share with me the link for Kuvarsit

I see on his page that he now (March 27) supplies the leather clad watch with the rep Assolutamente instead of the original rep leather band.

I do not see an option for purchasing the genuine Assolutamente on that page.

Note that the Cartel dealers Assolutamente rep is not as good as the Kuvarsit replica Assolutamente, from what I understand.