When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

po 42 height?

iamdudi

in search for a PO i plan to franken as much as i can.

i came to the understanding there are 2 versions? on 13MM and one 15MM height?

does that make sense? also now when all factories seem to be closed anyone knows where a good place to source a PO?

i talked with rochest(mary) and he offered me a PO with a used ETA, sent a couple of mails but did not hear back yet (anyone has experience with these used ETA's? are they genuine?

sorry for all the q's...

Check out the other dealers, plenty of them listed you can go for Andrew/Josh (more support, faster comms) or the likes of Trevor (cheaper) and you'll get what you want. Or any of the other dealers inbetween.

Thickness:

42mm cal 2500 is 14.2mm thick, 45.5mm cal 2500 is 15.5mm thick (I'm sure reps are similar, haven't actually ever checked heights! Not sure exactly what rochest was offering you, it may be reconditioned returns.. what sort of price were they quoting?.

Refer to this thread, it may help somewhat:

My ETA looked quite nice at first, but when I started to remove parts and looking closer at them I saw that some of them were worn, corroded and dirty. Incidentally, the reason I was looking closer at it was because it broke down just a week or two after I got it. Just go with a clone, and if you are set on an ETA you can buy a new and serviced one later on.

• Like 1