When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does anyone have a DLC 390

Lovecraft

I like the DLC look generally speaking, but hadn't seen any particular watch that with it that I liked enough, so when I read about the custom made watches from H-factory I thought I might actually get one. I had my eyes set on a 390 since before - there's been so much talk about it and I've seen so many pics it was hard not to :p

So get a DLC - or get the classic? A classic is always a classic right? I was going back and forth on this one but I finally decided to get a regular 390 - and I'll get it any day now (fingers crossed). I'm still very curious how it would have looked though. Am I the only one with odd (?) enough taste to think of getting one? If any of you got one, would you care to share a picture or two?

there is one in the assembly line as we speak

I like the DLC look generally speaking, but hadn't seen any particular watch that with it that I liked enough, so when I read about the custom made watches from H-factory I thought I might actually get one. I had my eyes set on a 390 since before - there's been so much talk about it and I've seen so many pics it was hard not to :p

So get a DLC - or get the classic? A classic is always a classic right? I was going back and forth on this one but I finally decided to get a regular 390 - and I'll get it any day now (fingers crossed). I'm still very curious how it would have looked though. Am I the only one with odd (?) enough taste to think of getting one? If any of you got one, would you care to share a picture or two?

Edited by vmsdisc

B)

Hehe.. that should be pretty cool. I actually have the 390. So what I was really thinking was 367 face, PVD case that would possibly be 360, not sure what case back, but definitely a solid one. And the movement I would swap with one of the spare Swiss 6497's that I have.

I could of course just get 360 but I don't like the face of the 360. But I really like the 367 and it would be a bit different then 390.

• 3 months later...