When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Forged Carbon AP GP Modded (Part I), Heavy Pics

Hello everyone, I'm Ryan, As some of you may know I have some AP mod idea before, My RBII will be finished soon, but Today I made a custom machine to produce another things, I know we have some fellow members are already making that, I just want to share to all of you my new idea. The Audemars Piguet Forged Carbon, I used 7 different custom machine and tool to mod it. The Forged Carbon doesn't have any scratch, you can see the Forged Carbon pattern on my watch.

This is the Gen picture:

1822922gross.jpg

and my Forged Carbon AP GP ,

img0489jw.jpg

img0472o.jpg

img0476jm.jpg

img0478yoe.jpg

and my Part II will be repaint the dial. some of the detail is a bit off , and I also considering to do a new plating on the bezel screw, I have compare my watch with the GEN watch today, actually This REP is very good, but just the color is need to be improve.

Edited by ryanwayer

Yes, I compare my Forged carbon result to gen side by side today, I'm quite satisfy the result.

haha, now just the dial color need to be modified. and I'm also considering to do a plating on the pusher guards and bezel screw too, have to confirm the color first.

• 3 weeks later...