When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

42mm PO bracelet query

danza1812

The 1.8mm springbars fit fine matt, aftermarket half links might be available in the parts section on the forums or possibly ebay with certain suppliers...wholesaleoutlet? etc

Gen links are dear as you said yourself, not really worth it, someone must have some available, I saw a full rep bracelet with half links go for $30 on rwi last wk.

Might be worth throwing Andrew or narikaa a mail, although the shipping costs you might be faster and as cheap with a gen half link. Also btw cousins have the iso swiss springbars cheap as chips, they are worth getting as they are strong as fcuk, equal to gen imo.

Yeah, I find the 1.8 work great with rubber or leather straps, much more secure and snug, the bracelets are fairly unforgiving tho, might be just better to go a tad lower.

Speaking of rep bracelets I had a spare one and I can't find it, it came off a PO 5th gen about 8 months ago and I threw it in some corner or drawer and I've been looking for the damn thing for two weeks now...nowhere to be seen, I only want parts off it as I want to fit a gen clasp and end links on it. If I find it you can have the half link on it, but I wouldn't hold my breath, ...I think i'll end up having to buy a full rep bracelet to finish the job. Watch it ll turn up then once i've bought another!

I also lost my bloody screwdriver set aswell, I just had that last week to resize another bracelet, sigh! I think I'm losing it :D

I had the same problem with mine fitting up the bracelet with 1.8 bars, would be fine until it was on my wrist then popped off on one side :fool:

I sorted mine probably more with luck than judgement..get the offending side and just keep popping the bar back in at a slight angle with a screwdriver, you will catch it after a few goes then your good until you changeover the bracelet again!

Just checked my spares I have only got a full rep link but if it will help just pm me I'll ship it to you ;)

@ Cougar1....Yep reckon you have mate, mind you I'm not far behind :inverted:

Have a good one :)

• Like 1

rufio1, PM any of the dealers, ask will they sell you a 5th gen bracelet separately, some dealers like trevor, mary are good in this regard.

@ kitt, gen endlinks match fine, as does the clasp, the only thing that might look a really tiny bit off is the gen parts are sort of more finely brushed than the rep bracelet, but this is really nothing, and easily sorted with a quick going over the rep bracelet with a scotchbrite pad.