When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first watch

maverick86

Ok I know this is going to have been asked at some point, so don't shoot :)

I've been looking around the forum for a few days now, using the search of course too, with the intention of getting a bit of research before I get my first watch.

I think I've found it in the ayrton senna hublot, but when having a look at different models of that watch available, I'm finding myself in a whirl...

I'm happy to spend up to around 380/400 USD on one but basically I was wondering if any of you (as I'm sure there are plenty) that have had recent experience with any of these, and does it matter which seller to use?

Hmm.. A quite rare watch. I am a noob on Hublots, cant help you.

However it might be an idea to change the title of your post to include the name of the watch model you request info about. That way you will attract the attention of those who have knowledge of the hublot.

The sellers mostly carry the same models, however customer service vary. Good luck! :)

Is there much difference between that one gran and this one?

http://www.watcheden...-22247-p-1.html

probably different yes. I would never get a watch with a signature like that on the dial anyhow

For some reason I never buy from watcheden...I think his pictures and descriptions are blurry...maybe the watches are cheap too, not sure