When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New to this site

Hi everyone,

I am new to this site...and also new to the replica world.

I have always bought real watches, but I am getting tired of spending so much money on watches. I have seen some really good replicas on friends and I would really like to know how to go about finding a reliable supplier.

I live in Orange County and would like to know if there are any good suppliers in the area. I also go to Los Angeles a lot and would love to be able to visit a supplier.

Anyway...I would appreciate soem feedback and responses. I am eager to start my replica collection!

Thanks and regards....

Oh yeah....I also subscribed to the RWG store. However, everytime I click on it, it just tells me that I have to buy in again!

What gives? What is in the RWG store?

I was hoping that it would show lead me to reliable sellers....

Hi everyone,

I am new to this site...and also new to the replica world.

I have always bought real watches, but I am getting tired of spending so much money on watches. I have seen some really good replicas on friends and I would really like to know how to go about finding a reliable supplier.

I live in Orange County and would like to know if there are any good suppliers in the area. I also go to Los Angeles a lot and would love to be able to visit a supplier.

Anyway...I would appreciate soem feedback and responses. I am eager to start my replica collection!

Thanks and regards....

Welcome to the forum. If you search a bit you will find that dealers are in china. We order online. Maybe someone can sell you stuff in Orange or LA, but it will probably be crappy replicas. If you scroll down the main page on the forum you will find our prefered dealers.

Hi, we cut out the middle man here, and buy direct from Chinese outlets. The people we have there have been with us for years and considered to be "Trusted" for sales and for after-sales service if your piece should break in the mail and arrive DOA.

Just order what you want and in 5 working days, it's in your mailbox. (if you go cheap and pay for only AirMail it's two weeks)

Just FYI there is a yearly "crackdown" in China on replica goods. It's just for show and blows over after a few weeks. We are currently inside of one, and shipping is slowed as factories are offline during this time.