When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Something seems off (eBay Case)

omgiv

I noticed that too, however Redwatch has bought from that seller and I think he's also in the USA.

Just got this from the seller:

"16610T is a 40th anniversari submariner with green vezel the insert i had recheck and is ok the best test on an inset is the material

that is made no insert replasement has an strong aluminum they bent easiky this one is hard and the font is ok too and dont worry any body

that buy it has its time to check it and if something its wrong they can send it back i say no return but garanteed autentic

- josecanaan"

I replied:

"No, the 16610T designation is for all cases WITHOUT lugholes INCLUDING the green-bezel LV model. Which, by the way, was a 50th Anniversary model, not 40...

This case is fake, I don't know if you're selling it knowingly so but that's just how it is. Sorry."

And I got this back:

"yes 50 th anniversary is the only 16610 that has a letter on the reference if its as you say most owners would put a green insert and

upgrade their submariners and worth some 500 more and how do you think i will make so extra large pics of the numbers if theres something wrong

i had a collection of 5 pateks 8 audemars piguet 25 tudors and 80 rolex and now i am selling my junk allso have a collection of 52 sports cars I am jose f canaan

check my videos on youtube or my collection of cars on facebook now i am selling all my junk and if theres a problem with any of my junk i will stand after it so dont worry

- josecanaan"

This guy is a real winner...