When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey Doxa Hounds, any input on the new 300T-Graph

pizzanooo

Just saw this over at TLexs joint, no pics yet of what I can find of the Pro (orange) version, would like to see that one. Sharkhunter not too shabby, but imo should have done a little more color on the dial.

I purposely omitted the pic of the ceramic version. :nonono:

doxasub300tgraphsharkhu.jpg

I saw the Professional over on WUS Doxa Forum a few weeks ago. It looks nice. I had at one time both of the previous Doxa 600 T-Graphs. This new one looks very similar to the 2005 edition 600 T-Graph with 3 subdials. The only thing i'm wondering is size wise,will this new one be a little smaller, similar to the 300T rather than the 600 T. The 2005 edition was a great watch, but it was just a shade too big. I never resonated with the 2 register version, and ended up trading it for my Tudor 9411/0. If the new one was the size of the 1200T or the vintage 300T's it would be a real winner in my book.

Here is a link to the Doxa forum thread with the Professional photos. Alas, it uses the Doxa 4000 case which is big, probably bigger than the old 600T-graphs. I'll have to passs on this one.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f34/new-t-graph-info-661713.html