When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP stocks running low?

I just tried ordering the APP Tenduklar limited edition watch which Josh didn't have in stock and couldn't get it from the dealers. He told me to choose a replacement so I went with the navy themes AP with the white face and navy sub dials. He said today that he was still looking for that version. I funded about a week ago already. I am convinced that it will become harder to find many of the sought after AP ROO moving forward.

Is anyone having issues ordering certain styles?

Bear in mind that there were some major rep busts in China a couple of weeks ago, so supply may be temporarily disrupted. Also, depending on how popular (or not) some models are, it's possible that certain of the less popular ones are not a big production priority and so may take longer to re-stock or won't be restocked in the foreseeable future.

Rest assured that so long as there is demand for good quality reps, there will be someone somewhere making them, it's as simple as that.

I wanted the tenduklar limited edition then when they didn't have that I figured the navy themed a

AP would be a good substitute and now I'm between safari and grey themes. I have been going nuts latley.

It seems that if you don't fund they don't bother looking for it.