When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hellos from Ohio

Hi everyone my user name is fewgazzi and I'm a noobie, I've been bouncing around on the WUS forum for a small amount of time, but got a lil miffed at big money watches being sold and traded back and forth, I was one of those guys who thought he was looking at a watch he could afford when I realized it was just the flaming stem, can't believe people have that money to burn and the rest of us can only sit back and watch these guys with our $10 hr jobs and grind our teeth, luckily for me I met a guy on there who introduced me to this forum, I'm hoping to save money and mow the lawn enough for the wife to let me build a small collection of reps.

I'm originally from Belfast Northern Ireland and now I'm in Columbus Ohio. I'm 40 married to an American lass.

Hopefully see you all soon on the boards!

Welcome. Nice Harley Quinn and Mr. J. avatar. :tu:

Please take a minute to update your profile. It is nice to know a "general" geographic whereabouts should you start to participate in sales threads, etc. (CONUS, USA, EU, etc)

On a side note. This is not necessarily the PMWF (Poor Mans Watch Fourm http://www.pmwf.com) either. Quality Replica's are beginning to average $300, and some of us BUILD our own super frankenstein watches that sometimes total into the thousands of dollars. There is something for everyone's budget however.

Enjoy,