When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 063 Correct Gmt Hands

Finepics

I have been asking Davidsen if he would make the correct size GMT hand in silver for these GMT watches and also if he could do the correct minute hand (as well as correct his own 063's glaring hand faults) as a set with the new GMT hand.

Now he has told me that it costs $400 to set up the machines to cut the hands so I just want to know how many would be interested in either a full 063 GMT set and a single GMT hand for the others. No Pm's - just indicate here please.

I have been asking Davidsen if he would make the correct size GMT hand in silver for these GMT watches and also if he could do the correct minute hand (as well as correct his own 063's glaring hand faults) as a set with the new GMT hand.

Now he has told me that it costs $400 to set up the machines to cut the hands so I just want to know how many would be interested in either a full 063 GMT set and a single GMT hand for the others. No Pm's - just indicate here please.

I'd have two or three sets, too.

If it's reasonably priced, fully superlumed, and finepics will perform the surgery for me, I'd want a set for the 063 and 029 (if correct for this model). :group:

• 2 weeks later...
Genuine hands on Ebay is 200 USD + shipping which is crazy. Hope Finepics can get us a better deal than that to make our GMT's more accurate :D

Yeah, you're looking at $216 for the hand sets on the 'bay. Factor in $450 that I paid for the watch, $265 in full service and lume that I've got into the watch, not to mention the datewheel which is coming, we're looking at a lot of money into this watch.

Is it worth it? It may be. I guess that's a personal call. All I know is, my wife found out about this habit of mine and is seriously angry about it. I don't need to drop another couple hundo into this watch now.

• 2 weeks later...