When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen. 2mm Springbar Overall Length

dbutlerman

I tried searching but am having no luck. Does anybody know the overall length, uncompressed, (tip to tip - not shoulder to shoulder) of a genuine rolex 2mm spring bar. I am finding some variation in mine and am wondering if some of mine may not be gen.

Thanks!

I have no idea either, I have some gen, some from Ofrei, WSO, CharlieUK at RG, Jmb, and an Aussie eBay seller.

If I layed them all out in front of me....they all vary by a mm or so in length. I have no idea anymore what are gens :(

This is what the Ofrei Rolex spec says theirs are:

" Spring Bars single shoulder, shoulder to shoulder is 19.63 mm, pivots 2.8 mm long, bar diameter is 2.0 mm, pivot diameter is 1.2 mm."

...which gives 25.23mm. The spring bars I have measure 25.35. But on my Tudor 79090 the spring bars just look slightly short when compared to the Gen. spring bars I had in my Yuki 1680 Franken. Not terribly short, just slightly short....but I don't have that watch anymore so I can't compare...