When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I would LOVE to see this beauty repped

JEKS

At 45mm it is large but not, "grandfather clock on your wrist" large. It is the same diameter as the larger Omega Planet Ocean. Your Ghost is 44mm, your B&R 46!

The case is made of bronze, titanium, burnished and polished steel, not gold. The pushers, crown and lugs are unique, the dial understated and the stiched rubber strap is classic.

Anyhow, to each his own. That's why they make Invictas.

At 45mm it is large but not, "grandfather clock on your wrist" large. It is the same diameter as the larger Omega Planet Ocean. Your Ghost is 44mm, your B&R 46!

The case is made of bronze, titanium, burnished and polished steel, not gold. The pushers, crown and lugs are unique, the dial understated and the stiched rubber strap is classic.

Anyhow, to each his own. That's why they make Invictas.

"Thats why they make Invictas" OUCH ..you go right for the jugular dont ya :lol:

I prefer their vintage models of which I have several. Their older models fetch quite a premium on eBay, but there are also a lot of modern watches that have been redialed to look vintage.

I prefer their vintage models of which I have several. Their older models fetch quite a premium on eBay, but there are also a lot of modern watches that have been redialed to look vintage.

I believe I read somewhere that some of there watch boxs are actually humudors....pretty cool.

I believe I read somewhere that some of there watch boxs are actually humudors....pretty cool.

Yes, some of the higher end ones came with it. I have one with the original cigars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk