When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help me choose my first omega replica?

mrlittletlm

Hey everyone, I wanted a decent SMP replica for myself but after reading some posts in this forum, apparently the decent ones are not made anymore.

I was reccomended to josh's perfect clone site and I quite like the PO look as well, I am trying to stay away from chrono even tho everyone say its amazing rep.

So which one do you think is better as a first replica given that I have no knowledge of modding and may not mod them at all. thanks for your time and input!

http://www.1-pc8838.com/omse10006-seamaster-professional-blue-version-p-1380.html - I cant really tell from the pictures if the blue is similar to the gen? every single stock picture slightly varies in the blue color insert. also theres no picture of lum demo like the other 2, does it mean the lum doesnt work?

http://www.1-pc8838.com/omse10030-planet-ocean-455mm-black-28242-p-9435.html - This one looks REALLY good from the photos. any input from people who bought it before?

http://www.1-pc8838.com/omse01027-planet-ocean-chrono-ssss-blkbezwht-7750-p-9838.html - even tho I said I dont want chrono since I heard chrono rep have a shorter lifespan but this looks AMZING, Would you guys recommend this one over the other 2 for basic functions?

P.S This is really dumb but I thought the RWG store is an actual watch store where you guys sells replica and i thought the X thing is because it is illegal so its hidden,

erm needless to say my reaction when I went on the X forum after I got my X member subsription was quite hilarious. I consider the 5 dollar a donation LOL

Thank you for reading and I appreciate any input you guys might have, help a newbie out :)

UPO is arguably the best rep out of the box for omegas right now. The new SMP from what I read has some flaws compared to the "closed" factory rep.

It depends on your own personal taste. I wanted to get the bond SMP at first because it is "sexier" IMO. After hearing about the irregularities with the SMP gen though, i decied to go with an UPO.

You'll be satisfied with either choices and it depends on "style" vs "how gen" you want your watch to be. If you can find a SMP from a member here with the near perfect clone from a few years back, i would say that's the best choice.

I don't like the chrono. I rather you get the SMP chrono which is also a great vanilla rep. http://www.1-pc8838.com/000omse00111-300m-2008-chrono-blue-a7750-updated-p-9106.html

Edited by goonx

Yeah, I know it is , even tho i prefer non chrono but if a chrono rep outperforms the non chrono in basic functions then I will still consider chrono.

So yeah base on goonx I am leaning towards UPO at the moment. would you guys reckon the UPO in the link is superior than the SMP chorno 7750 that

everyone praised as the best omega replica ever made?

EDIT: To clarify I dont need the chrono functions so just compare the basic functions such as hand motions, lum brightness, overall look compare to gen.

UPO or 42mm PO, definitely. It's not about how accurate it is or how great its design is. They are, but f*ck all that. This watch's are so comfortable to wear, you'll forget it's there. I wear my 42 PO for weeks in a row, without noticing it, and I mean I don't take it off at all - sleep, showers, work, playing with kids, all that. The bracelet is as smooth as silk (at least on mine) and the overall durability is amazing, given the fact that it's a rep, made with low quality metals.

UPO or 42mm PO, definitely. It's not about how accurate it is or how great its design is. They are, but f*ck all that. This watch's are so comfortable to wear, you'll forget it's there. I wear my 42 PO for weeks in a row, without noticing it, and I mean I don't take it off at all - sleep, showers, work, playing with kids, all that. The bracelet is as smooth as silk (at least on mine) and the overall durability is amazing, given the fact that it's a rep, made with low quality metals.

This sums it up quite well.

My 42mm PO wears as comfortably as my gen SMP, and it is so accurate that it is a pleasure to wear.

The V2 PloProf is the most accurate Omega.

It is 1:1, It feels like a $10k dive watch.

The fit and finish and materials are OUT OF HAND.

Just the clasp will humble any rep hater and convert him into a rep owner.

Men will want to be you and Women will want to be with you.

Buy it. Buy it now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I just checked the plprof, Its nice and all that but I have a really skinny wrist.. something that blocky wouldnt look good on me I think

I checked some wrist shot of ploprof and It will look like I am wearing a badge on my wrist.

I end up ordering a BK DSSD instead since it looks really similar to the UPO in terms of color and contract but I STILL want a omega smp (blue one)

but yeah everywhere I ask, people tell me the current one is no good and all the good one from few years back has been turn into frakens already sigh :(

what do you guys think of this one?

http://puretime.co/product/seamaster-300m-chronometer-gents-blue/

Wish PO has a blue insert version..Orange isnt really my thing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...