When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

V3 Diver Lum (Pics)

Mr Z

there is a big waiting list , and batch 2 number are not confirmed , and the only dealers that have this watch are puretime and torobravo .. until they fill there pre-orders, no other dealer will be able to get V3

so i would say its 50/50 chance so get your self moving quick speed !!!

Edited by zorrolondon

there is a big waiting list , and batch 2 number are not confirmed , and the only dealers that have this watch are puretime and torobravo .. until they fill there pre-orders, no other dealer will be able to get V3

so i would say its 50/50 chance so get your self moving quick speed !!!

Orderd :)

The lume application is not the strongest virtue of the v3. A relume job will make the v3 near perfect.

That was my main concern with my V3. That is why I send it for a relume and movement service. Most of the flaws are minor or only seen with magnification. My next mod would be a gen short rubber strap and I'm pretty satisfied with this rep.

VAC!!! The wait is killing me....

But

Patience is a virtue especially in this hobby!

Uwe is great ALTHOUGH he is currently having health and family problems. Actually he has had an AP Diver of mine for over 2 months and I CANNOT seem to contact him which is REALLY disturbing!!! Is anyone here in direct contact with Uwe who could ask him to contact me?

Vac is also great but again he is in the CONUS and would be slightly more difficult for people from the EU.

Zorro: is this relumed by you or a modder?

If not, I am extremely impressed if this is otb rep lume.

As far as modders, from what I have heard Vac is swamped right now so it may be tough to get him to take a new job.

UWE have not heard good things lately, so I would tread carefully there.

To be honest, and sorry to say, if the lume is done by a pro relume modder then it is pretty hard to accept the quality.

UWE definitely had done many great jobs on the Diver reluming, really awesome actually, pity that it seems he has problem at the moment.

Love to see what Vac can do on the Diver though. Don't forget to post some pics of the works by Vac, Inertiadrifter