When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch For A Lady...

r11co

I just ordered this for the wife's b-day present. She is a UNC grad. The dial made me come back and look at the watch more than once. Not that the dial color is Carolina blue (looks a little greener then sky blue) but it just caught my eye and I needed to see it more than once. I took my time and looked at many ladies watches. If I were to by a gen then a TT would have been in the cards. Gold plated watches never stand up to long term wear. This watch will be either a hit or a miss I think after 10 years of mariage I would know what type of tastes she has in a watch. I have been wrong before so we shall see how I fare.

148309-15280.jpg

@sash - NICE! but isn't that the blokes' size. If you have it in genteel little lady size then PM me :)

Better still, do you have a decent Quadrella?!

@CRK - awww, she would think dat is like a liddle bitty baby version of my Seawolf monster :D

I should say at this point that the watch being quartz isn't an issue - in fact preferable...

[quote name='r11co' date='Nov 13 2006, 05:01 PM' post='148364'

@CRK - awww, she would think dat is like a liddle bitty baby version of my Seawolf monster :D

I should say at this point that the watch being quartz isn't an issue - in fact preferable...

• 9 months later...
Try the Chanel J12, mens size is 38mm, and women's size is 33mm I think.

Paul, silix, Joshua, River and EL have their versions of it. Good versions are not cheap, but it stands out.

Silix and Joshua have the same top end version of theirs, and I think River and EL have different top end versions. All say theirs is the best though.

Hey, part of the fun with reps is to find the best one, right ? :group:

Hi,

I'm new to this, you mentioned the above names as good places to find ladys watches, just wondering if you could give me their web addresses so i can check them out.

Cheers

• 3 months later...