When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch For A Lady...

r11co

This has been asked before, but my criteria is particular. I'm looking for a watch for my wife, but something that isn't just a shrunken version of a gents' style.

She's petite, so the 'PAMs look great on women' thing just isn't going to work as she'll be dragging the thing behind her. What she likes, and what I am looking for, is something that doesn't look like a watch, but a bangle..

I did enquire with Jay about this, but the band is not adjustable and will be too large for her (the genuine comes in two different band sizes, the rep is only available in the larger of the two).

Any suggestions guys?

(oh, and no 'bling')

@JTB - Who's got the Hermes (and can I rely on them to ship by Christmas? ;) )

@tallkenny - quote from Jay... "The GUCS002 lady is about 19.3cm in circle, including the case"

@mkm - you have very similar tastes to my better half. The Cartier is already part of her collection :)

She did once say she liked the look of the Constellation too...

Try the Chanel J12, mens size is 38mm, and women's size is 33mm I think.

Paul, silix, Joshua, River and EL have their versions of it. Good versions are not cheap, but it stands out.

Silix and Joshua have the same top end version of theirs, and I think River and EL have different top end versions. All say theirs is the best though.

Hey, part of the fun with reps is to find the best one, right ? :group:

Thought I would add I just recieved the Pink Pasha C GMT Limited from Pure Time and while it's a bit on the big side (about on par with my Daytona) it's a very nice looking watch and the silk covered wristband is a nice touch.

Angus's service was top notch as well (see dealer review).

Edited by Devedander

Is too much choice worse than not enough?! :D

@ubi - the Seawolf is as big as her!

@nanuq - if I tell my wife what you said then Mrs Nanuq may have a rival for your affections :D

I think one of the Omega Quadrella Constellations is going to win the day. Classy, yet understated.

At the risk of prompting another double entendre from JTB, I'm trying not to get too anal about the accuracy of a rep watch for my wife and simply go for something I know she would find appealing and not too flashy, but the face on Paul's rendition of the Quadrella is unusual, and I'm sure not accurate.

At the risk of prompting another double entendre from JTB, I'm trying not to get too anal about the accuracy of a rep watch for my wife and simply go for something I know she would find appealing and not too flashy, but the face on Paul's rendition of the Quadrella is unusual, and I'm sure not accurate.

Sometimes you have to fly by the seat of your pants but the last thing you want to do is make an [censored] of the decision. It has to be right. Whatever you finally choose we are all right behind you. :whistling:

JTB

At the risk of prompting another double entendre from JTB, I'm trying not to get too anal

:Jumpy:

Sorry to reduce the tone of this thread, I can't help myself.

Everything's going wrong!

I'll get my coat. :blink: