When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another Fake Rolex

alligoat

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

This guy is so stupid, that he's posted a picture of an ETA movement w/ Rolex on the rotor and thinks it's real! His first pic appears to be a Rolex stock pic, the second is of a TT GMT II and who needs a booklet to go with their fake watch?

But this guy says he's not trying to rip anyone off! And God Bless! Also, it looks like he might have some shills running up the price.

Good catch on that GMT shot... I was looking at that photo saying to myself..."Self, there is something wrong here.... can't put finger on it though..."

And to second Phoband... What is a Swiss Watch Chip... And further... why didn't my reps come with one?... come on dealers... people are gonna know my rollie sub isn't real cause I don't have the swiss watch chip to go along with it.... whatever it may be.

Yeh, I couldn't figure out what a "Swiss watch chip" was either, but obviously, English wasn't the sellers first language, because alot of his stuff didn't make any sense.

BTW, NRG, I think that sub you posted is a real one. The only drawback would be that Singapore Watch Co. hasn't sold anything on ebay.