When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

pam 104n reps vs gen

gnosis32

I've been planning to buy the pam 104n for a couple days now. however I did some research online comparing the gen to the rep The only difference I spotted on the face is the thickness of the lum on the rep is much thicker on 12 o clock and especially 6 o clock making it fatter looking, whereas gens are skinnier and smoother overall. Just my observation, what do you guys think. youtube the following (Im new can't post a link):

PANERAI PAM104 N0767 Top Best Super 潘SIR

IMO the lume colour is fine, The 6 and 12 are a bit thicker than gen and the L SM L a bit too close to the 6. These are very small flaws and NOOB factory 104 is way better overall than H, the non flushed, brushed cp is a straight give away in the H as for the noob you'll have to look a lot closer to realise it is a rep. Also CG and CB look far more superior in Noob's. here are pics of noob and gen:

104-1.jpg

104gen.jpg

Yeah the gen is green too but with a slightly creamy tint which looks better in daylight than the rep. I would not buy the gen for the same reason though. I did buy a gen 164 a couple of years ago and liked that but swapped it for a 111.