When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Sub

bpolo

Im trying to find a Plain Old Version(non Ceramic) Black SS Submariner Rep....Without engraving on Rehaut, and no etched Crown on glass.....Any idea who has these? They all seem to have that Etching.......

Thanks Again..

Also how are the Datejust Reps?

Another +1 from me

For the ££ you can't really complain. Ok it's not perfect but it's only £32. Mine took about 7 days to arrive

As summer's here, I'd highly recommend one of these straps instead of the SS bracelet, super-comfortable in the heat, even when wet :good::drinks:

http://www.modenawatch.com/product.sc?categoryId=32&productId=36

I got a little heavy handed with mine & this happened.

520dc312-2ebb-0362.jpg

Considering it was so cheap I'm not bothered (plus I have another sub on the way from a M2M sale) but can I fix this myself ?

If not I'll use the watch to learn something about servicing / waterproofing

Essentially just a matter of replacing the pin, but I'm not sure on the ease to source... Another option, is to simply replace the clasp, or bracelet, or even fit the watch onto a strap (I'd highly recommend the Tropic-style as above) No need to sacrifice the watch head to the alter of the workbench due to such a minor issue :good::drinks: