When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

380 blackseal

sakib525

Had my pam 380 rad from trusty and the strap broke!!!!! Only had it 2days......not impressed. Any ideas so it doesnt happen again and how to fix this???managed to catch the watch so no damage to the watch head but lugs have gone. Couldnt find them anywhere???

If you are referring to the screws that hold the wire lugs/the strap came off because they came lose... it should be SOP before putting any rep on your wrist for the first time to tighten every visible screw. And if you can remove the case back easily, tighten the stem release screw and movement mounting tab screws.

The rads always have the same problem. When it comes from the factory the first thing you need to check is, is it screwed in properly. Sometime the gap on the lugs is also slippery and the screw doesn't manage to screw it down. If that is the case then Panatime will have your replacement. The panatime lugs and screw are much better, and they have rubber ends on them too to give it that tinny bit more grip.

• 4 weeks later...

I used this watch for a total of 5 days then the screws on the crown fell out. Took it to my local watchdealer and he told me he had never seen anything worse in quality. For the price of 300$ i did expect something better really..

Rep straps are not that great, and the screws for the lugs on rads have always been a pain. I put a small drop of locktite infor good measure, as

it wont fall apart and with a bit of force you can change the straps. The 380 is a super rep otherwise/

khnaxu wow used the glue that was extreme :g: , hope your strap last a long time. I have a wire lug pam rep/ cali sterile but built USA so far no problems & on my third strap trying to find the one I like best on it. Will be searching out those rubber screws anyway JIC.