When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Clasp for 16610

panerai153

Hi Guys;

I need some help. I gave my son a nice BK noobmariner a couple of years ago. It's a pretty nice watch, especially for the price I paid for it. Yesterday we were over visiting, and he asked me if I could fix the clasp on his watch. Somehow the pin holding the fliplock,which also attaches the bracelet to the clasp, broke. I'm not quite sure how the pin comes together, but it looks like the pin is hollow, and the cap is either threaded or pressed on. Of course the cap end is lost. Would anyone happen to have a 93250 clasp lying around in your parts box gathering dust? I would be forever grateful for your help. More than happy to pay for the clasp as well as postage to me. I'm in the CONUS

Thanks

Thanks very much for the replies and information. A clasp is on the way thanks to one of our gracious members. My son should be back in business in a few days.

:)

I love this place!

:)

I love this place!

Sort of like a big family, we may fuss and squabble some, but when someone needs help, the family is there to help them. Lots and lots of great guys here on RWG