When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ROO Stock issues

Hey All

Just paid for my black themes and was getting super excited until Andrew @ trusty informed me there aren't any!

Anyone else having this issue?

I've asked him to find out how long until the next batch - as there literally isn't another watch that I want.

I haven't gone down the refund route before - is it as torturous as I think it might be??

anyway here's to hoping there's a new batch in the big replica oven and that I can just sit tight.

Annoying none the less.

I did check before paying on stock being available but if any of you are thinking about pulling the trigger on one I thought you'd like to know and to really check that your dealer can get this at the moment.

Really?The black themes is out of stock either?

Damn!Whats happening with the AP stocks?

Im looking for a Chronopassion, and it is not on stock...

Andrew told me that the black themes was on stock, and i was changing my mind on getting the black themes...

Now both are out of stock...any prediction when will it be on stock?

Sorry to hear this. You might ask another dealer - Connie, Angus or Toro. The Noob factory stuff is definitely suffering from lack of inventory. I don't know whether it is a factory or dealer issue. The Noob factory has not been the same since the raids a month or two ago. Also some dealer's try and minimize product from the Noob factory as they charge the dealers so much there is little room for profit and they are notoriously difficult on defective watches. Right now the factories have all the juice. I am still trying to figure out whether Noob is going to bother with future runs of existing watches.

Damon!

Both are out of stock...The chronopassion is out of stock since last week...

He told me that the black themes was available 2 days ago...

But i have not bought the black themes, because i really really want the chronopassion...

Ive asked Andrew, Angus(PT), Marvellous Replica and they don't have any infos about new stocks yet...

In my case, my problem is a little bigger...Because im from Brazil, and i can't order watches unless when i'm travelling to miami!

Well...ill be 40 days in miami from tomorrow until july...crossing the fingers at the moment...

All seconds at 12 movement watches are made by 1 factory (noob)

More of their watches are on back order than in stock

Andrew is good about PayPal refunds if you decide to go that route due to lack of stock

He will refund you no questions asked (well maybe 1 or 2 questions but he is good about it)

Ever get the sense we are our own worst enemy? With all the new watch models coming out which we pile into it makes you wonder why they will ever go back and redo an older issue. And with the profitability as bad as it is for the dealers why do they have incentive to stock it?

• Like 1

Not to the same extent as the new v3 diver, but I think at least the black themes is a solid money maker for the noob factory so I would feel more comfortable waiting for that model than a less common variation that may also be out of stock

But Watchmeister I do agree especially with us signing up in droves for preorders with full prepayment

Worries me they will start to question keeping old inventory stocks

Edited by rogerthat

OOS....thats no good news, hopefully they will stock watches again. I haven´t seen too many new watches lately.....I am lusting for any new AP model.

Time to dig into my watchboxes and see what I can through on the market :D

Cheers mates...

Theo

Meister - I can see your point entirely - but I would think that the ROO is a good money maker for the factory.

Even if they went in to a made to order situation then I could live with that so long as I am made aware of the likely waiting time etc.

Perhaps they've stopped to focus on my LWO 283 clone because they've read my other post......... haha

Probably not though!!

A man can dream though!

Simon. Agreed!

My TD has been instructed to place an order rather than check availability. He thinking is that the factory may honour orders where they see immediate funds and a full commitment rather than a possible order.

Not sure it will work but just trying to force the issue slightly.

I've still got no idea on timescales but I'll let you know as soon as i hear. My understanding is that the grey Themes may be available but not sure. Ack and chronopassion are out of stock but also massively in demand so could be waiting a while on new orders for those.

Meister - I think you have a very valid point there but also I think that they lost a lot of inventory built up over time and simply haven't been able to rebuild that yet.

So they haven't got the stock, haven't had the time to recreate the stock and also as you say don't want to carry the stock again.

I am speculating. There has obviously been a change in policy either at the dealer or factory level. If Factory original stocks were seized and they want to keep pumping out new models the old ones are going to suffer delays in restocking inventory. If the dealers aren't stocking because there is no money on it the whole thing can compound on itself. The fact that a dealer actually suggested that you pay the money in order to incent the Factory to make or deliver more is very revealing. Dealers have no power. My own conclusion is that you have to think long and hard (read as don't do it) before making an advanced payment for anything other than a new watch in the pre-order period.

henry - I've settled for Grey themes. Actually kinda like it and am pleased it's got a bit more going for it than the black. So I'm pleased.

Andrew at trusty has been great and is getting his guy to sort the regulator a bit as the watch was gaining a lot according to the gauge but the other numbers are near perfect so I didn't want to change that movement. Always pleased with his contact levels and speed.

Henry. I'd love this to be the case but I think it's down to the raids. Some of the existing models are seeming to come back on line so you'll get yours soon I think. I've got a grey themes at QC stage as these were the first available that I wanted.

There are so many people with orders in that they will definitely crank up the AP machines and churn some more out.