When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ceramic GMT on eBay.... hmmmm........

danolectro

It looks like the gray paint is chipped out of the number "2" on the bezel insert .. on the Gen, that is pure platinum in the numbers, not paint.

Also, typical Noobfactory dial problems .. the hour marker "white gold" rims are too fat.

I pointed out the hand stack to the seller also. The guy's either stupid, a liar, or both.....

you assume people (even gen owners ) have a clue, or care, in what order hands should be stacked....

He appears to sell a vast assortment of stuff, he probably bought it in good faith and is trying to sell it for what he believes it's worth.

Guest Gotohavearolexnow

Probably a clone rolex movement in it , some people are thick so he may think it's real , what gets me is how these people get the money out of paypal ? I mean you have to be verified to get more than £1,900 per year and I mean fully verified so if that's the case and they scarper with the money they will know where they live anyway ? So what's the point ?