When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Audemars Piguet RO 40th Anniversary Exhibition @ Paris 2012 (pics)

Hey guys,

Last weekend I went to see my cousin in Paris. After a great night out I've attented the AP Royal Oak Exhibition in Paris, with a headache... The exhibition is going around the world and from the 6th until the 10th of June it was located in Paris, at Palais de Tokyo. It is being held for the 40th anniversary of the Royal Oak model, designed by Gerald Genta.

While I was there I took some pics (allthough I thought that was forbidden during the NY exhibition?). Due to the spotlights it was hard to take good pics but at least you get the impression of the exhibition. There were around 100 pieces stalled out and it was a wonderful exhibition for each AP fan. One thing, all those watches were covered in dust...

There was a watchmaker at the exhibition who examined timepieces of the attendees.

Enough talking, onto the pics.

DSC_1817.jpg

DSC_1795.jpg

DSC_1785.jpg

DSC_1775.jpg

DSC_1650.jpg

DSC_1641.jpg

DSC_1660.jpg

DSC_1740.jpg

DSC_1745.jpg

DSC_1770.jpg

DSC_1645.jpg

DSC_1563.jpg

DSC_1558.jpg

DSC_1568.jpg

DSC_1573.jpg

DSC_1585.jpg

first AP ROO model

DSC_1590.jpg

DSC_1595.jpg

DSC_1600.jpg

DSC_1615.jpg

DSC_1624.jpg

DSC_1630.jpg

DSC_1655.jpg

DSC_1665.jpg

DSC_1670.jpg

DSC_1675.jpg

DSC_1680.jpg

DSC_1685.jpg

DSC_1695.jpg

DSC_1700.jpg

DSC_1705.jpg

DSC_1720.jpg

DSC_1725.jpg

DSC_1730.jpg

DSC_1735.jpg

DSC_1750.jpg

Very nice post! Thanks for sharing.

I have to say it is extremely interesting to see that the 9 and 11 markers on the diver are off centre and there have been tonnes of people sending heir V3 reps back for the same problem.

Seems the reps may be closer the the gens than people were giving them credit for!!

Very nice post! Thanks for sharing.

I have to say it is extremely interesting to see that the 9 and 11 markers on the diver are off centre and there have been tonnes of people sending heir V3 reps back for the same problem.

Seems the reps may be closer the the gens than people were giving them credit for!!

That's only the angle... Most of the times it's the angle as well on the QC pics.