When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Orderd my first rep Pam112 from trevor.

pamfcuked

Thanks man! But is the back of the watch ok? Cause from the pics he put on his web and the qc pics he send , I felt like a part was missing. I'm not sure whats the part called. Its near the O of Offincine.. Hope I'm not reading too much into it as its my first rep.

The real problem is that the missing screw can be inside the movement somewhere. You can expect DOA condition, unfortunately. Of course that is nothing a good watchsmith couldn't sort out in few minutes for you ;) Is it Noob version? Looks like it is - too shallow serial number engravings...

The real problem is that the missing screw can be inside the movement somewhere. You can expect DOA condition, unfortunately. Of course that is nothing a good watchsmith couldn't sort out in few minutes for you ;) Is it Noob version? Looks like it is - too shallow serial number engravings...

Whats DOA? Er what if there's no screw in the movement? Will the watch still function properly?

Yes its a noob version Polonus!

Anybody read this before? So actually or maybe the swan neck may not be in working condition and just purely

for aesthetic purposes? I'm not sure now should I sent it back if it doesn't have the ms screw? but on his web , the watch he displays have the ms screw.. hmm. guys what do you think?

http://www.replica-w...84847.html?amp;

Edited by pamfcuked

Whats DOA? Er what if there's no screw in the movement? Will the watch still function properly?

Yes its a noob version Polonus!

Dead On Arrival :)

This particular screw on swan neck becomes quite loose, sometimes. I had two watches where I actually had to seal these screws using wife's nail polish to keep them safe. Otherwise they were falling out by themselves. So it is possible the screw got out after the assembly of the watch and will get into gears.

The whole swan neck solution on rep movents seems to be more of apparance than actually - regulation. It will work without the screw :)

Hope the screw is not in the watch when I check it later! :g:

Dead On Arrival :)

This particular screw on swan neck becomes quite loose, sometimes. I had two watches where I actually had to seal these screws using wife's nail polish to keep them safe. Otherwise they were falling out by themselves. So it is possible the screw got out after the assembly of the watch and will get into gears.

The whole swan neck solution on rep movents seems to be more of apparance than actually - regulation. It will work without the screw :)

Got the watch guys and true enough , no screw in the swan neck. I don't think its in the watch as there are no weird noises just normal ticks. how should the crown guard feel? Super tight? Im not really sure. I emailed Trevor asking him how he's going to help with this. Sigh my first watch and trouble already.

It also seems to have the low bar A, i thought the updated 112 had the correct font.

Still waiting for my own qc pics from Trevor of the 112 (been a week now from payment). Thnx for posting this.

Isit suppose to be the same as what he shows on his web? I'm not sure , I thought the one he send me was pretty decent minus the missing screw. I send the watch back to him today. Awaiting a new piece. Trevor told me he's busy with his driving license test and its over today , so I guess he would get your watch and take the QC pics asap! You're welcome!

Trevors after sales service seems to be top notch. I hope you get a good watch soon. Ah driver license, explains why he has been away. I will look out for the low bar A on my QC pics and report back. Maybe someone can confirm that the new updated 112 should have the correct font?

Thnx for the info pamfcked.