When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help with reassembling Bracelet from TC V4 16610 sub

bpolo

Hi,

In my excitement to wear my new tc sub, I assembled the bracelet, as out comes in 3 pieces.. Two sides of links, and the deployment clasp with divers extension.. Anyhow I removed 1 link from each side to make it smaller for my wrist, and I realize now I removed the link with the little round circle on it, that you press to release the diver extension.. Its a different looking link as it doesn't have the t shape its just a rectangle.. Now for the life of me I can't figure out how to put it back. Any help would be appreciated. I know its supposed to be the last link before the link that had the notch in it that locks onto the bar to keep the diver extension in place. Heres a photo of the link. pardon the horrible pic. Also , I may have did it wrong altogether, but the bracelet came with arrows pointing out on the stickers.. I faced the arrows toward the crown side of the watch when deciding which set of links went on the top of the watch, and which set went on bottom..I wish he wouldve included instructions..

post-45208-0-80903700-1340268440_thumb.j

post-45208-0-03276100-1340268481_thumb.j

Edited by bpolo

That link, belongs as the third link from the clasp/extension end. It should be resting inside the clasp.

The dot/button is where you press to pop out the extension. You need to put it back and start over.

Here's a quick pic to show you where it belongs

f045f0b1.jpg

Do you know what the red arrows meant on the new bracelet plastic covering. Were they meant to face in or out towards the crown?

Thank you very much file the photo and help woof..

Regards

No, I don't know....I ripped the stuff off. It sounds to me like you got them reversed though.

I would take it all apart, put the extra links back on...then lay it out upside down so you see the "button" link goes where it is in my picture.

If I remember right, the long end has the button link.

Remember, in my pic...the extension is in there, folded underneath. Also in my pic, the bracelet is installed and the crown is facing me.

a0976034.jpg