When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings - First Post. Need lots of info.

Hello to all. I got the replica bug sometime back, a few weeks ago. I've become mostly confused about how to determine which of the many, many sites that sell replicas are reliable. I have pretty much settled on buying a Rolex for my first purchase.

I checked the pinned threads for the noobs but since the links and guides there lead only to 404-type errors, I have not learned anything yet. I have learned that most folks on this forum seem to appreciate the service and quality they got from Perfect-Clones. But there must be others. One google search led me to amatory-store.net. Their presentation and descriptions seemed quite good. But, where can I find reviews about them? It seems very overwhelming to be able to pick out a good, safe source.

Also, I notice how some members refer to suppliers by their first names, i.e, Josh. is that the contact at one of the web sites? How do I get in contact with these folks?

Thanks

All the reps basically come from the same factories. The various websites are run by brokers that all deal the same stuff from the factories to us. All different brokers may have access to different watches, for the most part they are all dealing the same watches. Some people choose to shop around and buy from which ever broker has the best deal and others choose to always purchase from the same broker to establish a relationship in case something goes wrong in the transaction i.e. the watch is lost in transit. There are lots of trusted brokers and associated websites, read up. Josh is the nickname for the broker that runs perfect clones