When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 212J super rep?

greekgod

Hi guys of late I have seen a few new pam on trustytime like the 212J and 308 Regatta Chrono. They have side by side pics on the gen and look very impressive. However I wanted to know if the 212J fell in the super rep category? I love the 1950 style case on it... Cheers

Very nice rep and looks great on the wrist but until they sort out the movement and crystal then it aint quite there.... It is a great rep though I had a couple and loved the mini fiddy style case..

Admittedly there are other flaws but no more than these other so called super reps...

Check out my post! I just purchased the PAM 212 from Andrew at Trusty Time and I would say HECK YEAH it deserves the title of super rep even tho its AR coat mineral crystal but who's gonna call you out on that unless they carry around a diamond tester besides that this watch is awesome :clap2: Best rep I've ever owned and I own about 15.

those crystals always tend to break more easily on these models. The old 212 always did and also heard about the new ones. And there is no xtal replacement possible....

And yes it is just mineral, no thick sapphire. It is not a super rep at all. Just superlumed.

WTF is the difference...???....

If it's a watch you like, buy one........This whole "superrep" BS is asinine IMNSFHO!! :bangin:

Mate did you not automatically get the honorary membership of the OCD Club when you joined RWG??? the only thing that sets us apart from the human race the the neverending quest for that superrep!!!!

• 8 months later...

I am somewhat surprised you would say that mate...

I just wonder what quality of sapphire you have... because if you cant see a difference then something is wrong somewhere mate.. tester or not..