When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

QC

redroom

Hi,

I've searched the forums in case this had been discussed before but did not find anything. What exactly should I look for when receiving the QC pics from the TD? Has anyone created a checklist of common flaws/defects etc?

I've received the QC pics for my order and the dealer has requested I will not post the pics to the forums. I want to respect the dealers request but at the same time I want to make sure that nothing is wrong with the watch (at initial glance it looks OK). Any suggestions? I'd especially appreciate if someone with expertise would be kind enough to inspect the pics if I was to email them to him/her. I need to let the dealer know very soon.

Thanks again from a noobie!

Edited by redroom

I understand you want to respect the TD's wishes, but isn't the rule to buying goods is "buyer beware"? The implicit logic is the goods are subject to all defects.

Was his request to show to share the QC pictures clearly posted on his website? If not, then I would do what you need to get comfortable before pulling the trigger since this is your watch. Post the QC if you are not sure of the quality.

Edited by PaneraiFan315