When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Safari New dial with silver number lining swap?

Guys just wondering if anyone has done the mod of outting in the new Safari dial with silver numbers on the old Safari yet? I was concerned if the tachy ring colour would match the new dial colour and also how complicated the mod would be? Any input wouold be good thanks?

OH I see, well when I messaged my TD Andrew from Trusty time he said you only get the dial and not the tachy ring so I wanted to check if they went together in terms of colour? But if you say that both are availabe now then its fantastic!! Could you tell me which dealer please?

OH I see, well when I messaged my TD Andrew from Trusty time he said you only get the dial and not the tachy ring so I wanted to check if they went together in terms of colour? But if you say that both are availabe now then its fantastic!! Could you tell me which dealer please?

Why do this? There are so many othe mistakes... more obvious ones as well....

yeah true but i guess it just brightens up the dial....and I cant do much about the date window being to close to the edge of the dial unless I get a gen movement and gen dial and hands and get the watch a few millimeters thin!!