When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking For Link Screws For Omega Smp

tonibari

I need help finding the link screws for my Omega Seamaster Professional. The rep was bought from a private party, and he adjusted the band. Now on my big wrist I need to put back all the links, but don’t have the screws to connect the links. I have already stopped by several watch shops in my area and no luck. All they tell me is that: “for this particular kind of screw I have to contact the manufacturer, since this Swiss watch band link screw seems to be bigger then the once they have."

The band is 20mm. If someone could point me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Toni

You can see the watch here:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?act=At...ost&id=6148

they r not screws they r pins, u can get them from ofrei.com , u have to call and tell them what model the watch is and they will have them for it , that bracelet is equipped with the same pins as genuine , hope this helps , if u have no luck contact me via email and i will try and help u out

joe

I need help finding the link screws for my Omega Seamaster Professional. The rep was bought from a private party, and he adjusted the band. Now on my big wrist I need to put back all the links, but don’t have the screws to connect the links. I have already stopped by several watch shops in my area and no luck. All they tell me is that: “for this particular kind of screw I have to contact the manufacturer, since this Swiss watch band link screw seems to be bigger then the once they have."

The band is 20mm. If someone could point me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Toni

You can see the watch here:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?act=At...ost&id=6148

I am quite sure that I have some SMP extra links with pins or screws - whichever they came with. E-Mail me your mailing address at TJGladeRaider@aol.com

Bill

Guest aclaimsman
The band on my SMP is not from the closed factory, so it actually has screws and not pins. I need at least three of these screws to get all the links back in the band.

Thanks for all the help.

Toni

I checked my extra parts this am, I have 2 "screws" and 1 link I can let go. If you need them let me know, aclaimsman@gmail.com.

Steve