When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Avatar And Signature With Sexual Content Poll

pro expert dan

Sexual content and RWG  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Does sexual content in the form of Avatars and Sigs have a place here at the RWG?

• Yes
    • No

No debate in here. If you believe sexual content should be allowed in Avatars and Sigs then vote yes. If you believe it has no place on in RWG then vote no.

I ask that people do not debate there view in this forum, but can in http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=14660.

This is a poll only to summarize peoples opinions. I know this is not a democracy and therefor i am doing it for my own satisfaction. Thank you.

Edited by pro expert dan

No debate in here. If you believe sexual content should be allowed in Avatars and Sigs then vote yes. If you believe it has no place on in RWG then vote no.

Any chance you can edit the title of this thread as "Avatar And Signature With Sexual Content, Do You Think It Has A Place In Rwg?, No Debate In Here, Just Awnser Yes Or No." is so long it breaks the layout of the listings page ...

Something like "Avatar And Signature With Sexual Content Poll" should be enough.

Like Mark Foley railing against homosexuals, or all the womanizing televangelists preaching that fornication is a sin, Lord have mercy, the hypocrisy runs rampant here. The uptight ones who scream about their morals the most are always the ones with the embarrassing skeletons in the closet.

It is absolutely hilarious that "the watch forums should only be used for watch related stuff":

147946-15339.jpg

I tried brushing it off nicely. FINAL REPLY: "NOT INTERESTED. THANKS"

"Hey buddy, I'd really like to [censored] your wife, and I'd happily let you stick your [censored] in my girl too! But you'd sure as hell better not post pictures of somebody's rear-end! No, no, no... that's just wrong!"

But I guess it's perfectly ok to to use watch forums to troll for pussy from other members? Your moral standing just took a flying leap.

What a [censored]ing joke.