When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie looking for thoughts / comments on possible virgin IWC rep purchase

matt637

Hi there folks. I'm new on here, mainly because i'm thinking about getting a rep IWC from Silix and wanted some good advice and support from the experts. I can't do a link to the watch i'm after until i've posted at least 5 times. It's a IWC Pilot, black face, black leather strap, date viewer at 3, and supposedly has a Swiss ETA 2824 movement.

Any thoughts :-)

I would recomend the MK XVI with the asian 2892 copy with Antimag shielding.

It is a great little watch out of the box and a perfect starter to add straps to or a bit of modding like lume or add an ETA date wheel

thanks nwolf, appreciate that but please don't be offended when i say i'd prefer to purchase from a td using a credit card so i have some come back if anything goes pear shaped. I like the look of the site you got it from actually; not come across them before. Thanks again, Matt.

thanks nwolf, appreciate that but please don't be offended when i say i'd prefer to purchase from a td using a credit card so i have some come back if anything goes pear shaped. I like the look of the site you got it from actually; not come across them before. Thanks again, Matt.

hey, not a problem, I did buy from a trusted dealer (Angus) And Paypal always has the option of getting your money back as long as you don't send it as a gift! But anyway good luck mate.

Older version of the flieger chrono very nice but smaller watch. Should have silver rings round the outer edge of the subdials but still very nice and not far from the gen. If silix still has it then at that price it will be worth it but be ready for a movement service as it will have sat on the shelf for a while.