When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

YouTube watch videos gone!

greekgod

Guys with the crackdown on the factories a lot of the youtube accounts associated with the dealers were taken down too. They were a very good source of database as well as video collections. I really miss them and was wondering if all of these videos were perhaps available on different video sharing website.

I have seen very few videos from major players like Puretime, sinowatches, watchcollectorhk etc on other sites I am sure these people would still have their database of videos up and running somewhere just like their websites.... ANY IDEAS??

PT has a site that only has his videos on it...... referenced in brands and alphabetic order...

http://www.puretime....tube/index.html

Though I just went on there a found loads of rep and gen tube films.... so not sure which ones you mean mate :)

Hey Pete I meant Rep vids....I cant find any rep on youtube!!

I was just on there mate... just tried Hublot and PAM and found a few reps... admittedly I didnt open them but they were listed on there.... could it be country related?