When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Perfect Clones

nathanryder

Almost everybody has dealt with them. They are quite trustworthy, although often not the lowest prices. Joshua's customer service is generally excellent.

Just make sure you are actually on the correct web site since there are a lot of clones of their site, which aren't so dependable.

Yeah seen the customs seizure info on one of the threads , given it's olympic and para games best to wait till finished and place order as from reading many articles customs are well on the case at the moment, thankyou all for your info and assistance though, much appreciated

Yeah seen the customs seizure info on one of the threads , given it's olympic and para games best to wait till finished and place order as from reading many articles customs are well on the case at the moment, thankyou all for your info and assistance though, much appreciated

Just be sure its actually Joshs site and not one of the scam sites using the name in the title... use link in TDs section not google etc .. :)

Well, I was looking for a new strap for my dad's breit and ask Andrew about avalaibility.

Here is his answer:

" We only check the stocks with factory after order is placed and paid for. Thanks

Regards, Andrew"

When i asked him about his policy in case of unavalaibility ... no answer !

never had such an comment from dealers before :g: ... so take care ... and ask Josh about that matter (Andrew & him are almost bro')

Xel

Well, I was looking for a new strap for my dad's breit and ask Andrew about avalaibility.

Here is his answer:

" We only check the stocks with factory after order is placed and paid for. Thanks

Regards, Andrew"

When i asked him about his policy in case of unavalaibility ... no answer !

never had such an comment from dealers before :g: ... so take care ... and ask Josh about that matter (Andrew & him are almost bro')

Xel

He done same to me..... Told me I had to order the watch first.... and we are talking big money rep wise...

Yet I knew it wasnt available from the makers but was contacting dealers to see if any could lay their hands on one....

• 3 weeks later...

Almost everybody has dealt with them. They are quite trustworthy, although often not the lowest prices. Joshua's customer service is generally excellent.

Just make sure you are actually on the correct web site since there are a lot of clones of their site, which aren't so dependable.

Oh no. I do see that there are a couple of different sites that claim to be Perfect Clones. How do I know which is the reputable one? Is it the one with numbers in the address or the one that ends in ".net"? Clones cloning clones. Ugh.