When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie, help needed on QC photos.

Hi guys, I'm due to recieve my QC pics on an ap roo sec@12 blue themes early next week, (monday or tuesday) but I am unsure of what to look out for.

I know dealers don't like us to post these photos, so I was wondering if any experts are willing to offer me help with the photos when I get them via pm?

I'm going to be researching the model over the weekend, but just wanted to get an experienced head on this too if possible.

Thanks.

Whys that?

MM..MM has replied with the reason. the rep pushers are flat on top, whereas the gen has a slightly rounded/beveled end. Many dealers these days are willing to do this mod for you prior to shipment. The bezel screws are also an important point. The screwdriver slots in the screw heads are sometimes misaligned or not centered. Its best you post the QC pics here for more specific assistance. :)

there are better repd bro!!! rubberclad, ap diver, rb 2 v2, ap black themes

I think the model chosen is a matter of personal preference. :)

To the OP, I have already mentioned this, ask your dealer to round off the pushers for you if you can.

Also, I would advise you to get the dealer to service this watch prior to shipping.

I did not spot any glaring defects other than the usual AP ROO rep flaws.

I think the model chosen is a matter of personal preference. :)

To the OP, I have already mentioned this, ask your dealer to round off the pushers for you if you can.

Also, I would advise you to get the dealer to service this watch prior to shipping.

I did not spot any glaring defects other than the usual AP ROO rep flaws.

I wont argue about the personal preference :)

But still the blue looks :( , I would say wait; for the pride of argentina (Toro), now thats what I call blue colour.

gr,

Baruch

I wont argue about the personal preference :)

But still the blue looks :( , I would say wait; for the pride of argentina (Toro), now thats what I call blue colour.

gr,

Baruch

Lol Baruch, personally yes I would prefer the Pride of Argentina to this as well but hey, there's a color for every guy! :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...