When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fm Conquistador For (wo)man?

Timepiece

I would like to treat my wife on yet another rep.

After a beautiful two-tone Omega Constellation (as worn by Cindy Crawford) and sharing my IWC Portuguese (like Sophie Marceau), I think she would like a SS Franck Muller Conquistador with white dial.

These days bigger watches seem to be OK fot the ladies.

Does anybody have a partner that wears his SS Conquistador for man?

If so, was it easy to adjust the bracelet and please include a wrist shot!! :Jumpy:

(any wristshot of a Conq for ladies would also be appreciated!)

P.s. yes I know the PP 24, Cartier Tank Fr. and some Rolex or Tags for ladies are also great...

Lucky girl!! Not that my gf has one but you know in our country the girls wear big watches at the moment. I`ve seen some wearing an u-boat and pull it off. So a 43 mm shouldn`t be a problem.

Have you seen the one puretime has click here, can choose your favourite dial with it.

If she doesn`t want one........................i will. :D:D:D

I would like to treat my wife on yet another rep.

After a beautiful two-tone Omega Constellation (as worn by Cindy Crawford) and sharing my IWC Portuguese (like Sophie Marceau), I think she would like a SS Franck Muller Conquistador with white dial.

These days bigger watches seem to be OK fot the ladies.

Does anybody have a partner that wears his SS Conquistador for man?

If so, was it easy to adjust the bracelet and please include a wrist shot!! :Jumpy:

(any wristshot of a Conq for ladies would also be appreciated!)

P.s. yes I know the PP 24, Cartier Tank Fr. and some Rolex or Tags for ladies are also great...

As far as men's FM's on women: Ms. A has completely comandeered the solid 18k Casablanca (39mm X 32mm). I get to wear it maybe once every ten days. As far as the Conquistador goes, the men's version is a mm bigger each direction than the casablanca and considerably thicker...I doubt my wife would wear it.

Unless you're planning on a shared watch, why not pick up the excellent ladies conquistador and fit it with nice pastel colored croc or currently-fashionable-on-ladies-watches stingray strap and a gen dial? The ladies dials are constantly available on ebay in almost every color, and as long as you're comfortable removing and replacing hands (a couple of hours of practice w/ a hand pulling tool on an old beater and it's easy) you can swap the dial in 5 minutes yourself.

As far as the Conquistador goes, the men's version is a mm bigger each direction than the casablanca and considerably thicker...I doubt my wife would wear it.

Hmm, you're probably right. I'll consider a Casablanca with SS bracelet.

BTW where did you find that 18K gold one and is it a rep anyway?