When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1st order from Puretime

Milo69

Hello all, I am very new to the hobby and have a few questions in regards to Puretime. I have found a watch that I like very much on the Puretime website. Is Puretime trustworthy are the products good quality. any assistance on the issue would be great. looking to learn from experienced members. Thank you.

Puretime is one of the best dealers you can find for reps.

However, they are offering many products from different makers.

In other words, there are quite good 3717, but also some lesser ones.

After all, it also depends on your budget.

Maybe first check the IWC section here at the forum, then ask Puretime

for his best offer.

I am very interested in any feedback on Puretime. I have read some issues with wait times which does not concern me. My main concern is quality.

Thank you both for the timely response. It's nice to see experienced users taking the time to assist new members.

Cheers to RWG and it's members.

An IWC 3717, What are your thoughts on Puretime's quality?

Puretime, like Trusty, and the other dealers here, get their stocks from the same factories. They do not produce the watch, but they distribute them. In your case, the IWC 3717 would be procured from the same factory whether you purchase from PT or another dealer. The differences are price (mostly similar here though), the QC at their level, efficiency in obtaining the watch, communication with you, and of course, customer service. Find a dealer you are comfortable working with and stick with him/her to build a long term relationship. It would benefit you in the long run.

So I went ahead and placed my order with Puretime ( Angus ) 2 watches an IWC 3717 and a Cartier. I have to say so far it has been a great experience. I emailed Puretime’s sales dept. to inquire about the availability of both watches. The next day I received confirmation that both were in stock and ready to ship. I placed my order on The 3rd of Sept. I chose to pay via Bank Transfer. I sent an email on the 6th to notify Puretime that the payment was confirmed. I forwarded my confirmation number in that email. The next day on the 7th Shuang from billing emailed to say that the Payment was confirmed and my order is being processed. After reading several reviews about long waits and communication issues I was very impressed with the service from Puretime thus far. Great communication to this point. I await my QC pictures with great excitement and will update once received.

Thank You to all members who commented on my inquires in regards to Puretime. This forum is both informative and educational.